This is a brief Addaero Solo overview for the AMD Commuter Cyclist. It outlines how to register for Addaero and record your workouts. If you additional information please visit addaero.zendesk.com for help documents & videos.
- Select the URL
- Register as a new Addaero user
- Create your Addaero account
- Login to your Addaero account
- train.addaero.com (desktop)
- mobile.addaero.com (mobile web browser)
- iPhone (download app from iTunes)
- Android (download app from Google Play)
- Link your Addaero account to your Strava or GarminConnect Account
- View the workouts on your calendar
Month View Desktop
Week View Desktop
Add results to a planned workout
You have two options to view and add results to a planned workout.
1. Open the workout on mobile or desktop and add the workout results
2. Mark workout complete
If you link GarminConnect or Strava to your Addaero account you may link the activity file with the "Daily Commute" workout and the results from the Garmin/Strava activity file will merge with the "Daily Commute" workout.
Here is a link to the support document and video explaining how to link a workout.