Link your Strava account with Addaero Solo.
Use Strava to sync activities from apps and devices we do not support. Here are a few examples.
- Trainer Road
- Tom Tom
Upload your activities from 3rd party apps and devices to Strava and the data will sync with Addaero Solo.
Connect Addaero Solo Account with Strava.
- Login to Addaero Solo
- Select the Settings Icon from the bottom navigation panel
- Select Connections from the left-hand navigation panel
Select the Activate Connection with Strava button
- Enter your Strava username and Password
Green Checkmark confirms your Addaero Solo account has been linked with Strava.
Once connected your activities from the past 30 days will auto-sync with Addaero Solo.
Manual sync allows you to sync a Strava activity you may have deleted or did not auto sync.
- Select the Calendar from main navigation
- Select Calendar Options - left hand sub-navigation
- Connections - lower part of the screen
- Select Sync Strava
You may link the Strava, Garmin, and all TCX/FIT file activities with an existing workout on your calendar. Here is an Instructional Video on how to Link these activities.
Please note the following regarding Strava Data
- Strava does not provide descent data
- The decimal point is not included in the lap data. So a lap of 8:02.14 will show up as 8:02 but the .14 will be calculated in the activity total duration.
- Addaero Solo will sync all of your activities from Strava. The activities will display on your Addaero Solo calendar as a Strava activity. If the activity was created with a 3rd party device or app it will show Strava, not the the 3rd party app or device.