This help document is for the Solo App for both Android and iPhone. There are a few small user interface differences between iPhone and Android but the functionality is the same
The Addaero Solo iPhone App can be downloaded for free in the Apple iTunes store. The Android App can be downloaded for free in the Google Play store.
The coach can also access their My Addaero (personal Addaero account) in the App. Link to athlete App Help Document
Coaches switch between your coaching accounts and My Addaero in My Profile
Current Coach Features
- Activity Feed
- View athlete schedule
- Move athlete assigned workouts
- Delete athlete assigned workouts
- Link athlete Garmin workouts to assigned workouts.
- Update profile information
We will continue to add features to the Android App so follow our Twitter feed @addaero and blog post for updates.
- Schedule: Daily schedule is displayed for each coaches athlete. Double tap schedule to return to the current day.
- Feed: Hig5, post messages, and comment on the workouts for each coached athlete
- Profile: Switch between coaching accounts and My Addaero account. View and edit your profile
View and comment on workout results for each coached and group athlete.
Post a message to one athlete, all coached athletes, or all group athletes using the Activity Feed.
You may view your entire activity feed or filter the activity feed by your athletes, groups, or search by keyword.
- View your athlete's schedule for a day, week, month
- Navigate between athletes using the drop-down menu
- To view workout details or add workout results, select the workout from the schedule view.
Move a coached athlete's workout to a different day
- Open workout
- Select the Move Arrows under the date
- Select the new date for the workout and click Move
- The workout will be displayed on the new date you chose
- A move indicator (arrow) on the workout will indicate the workout was moved
Enter The Results For A Coached Athlete
- Enter results for your athlete's assigned workout by selecting each activity (tap to enter results)
- Enter notes by selecting Workout Notes
- As Planned will auto-fill the prescribed workout results. This is a quick way to enter workout results.
- Complete workout by selecting Mark Workout Complete.
Create a group, join a group, manage a group, and view the group leaderboard. Group tools are under Profile.
Create A group
View Group Leaderboard