Sync your Addaero Solo calendar to your personal calendar - Outlook, iCal, Google.... using iCAL
The 3rd party calendar sync allows any 3rd party calendar that supports web-calendars (.ics) to connect to your Addaero Solo calendar and display 30 days of future workouts. Changes that you or your coach make to your Addaero Solo calendar will be displayed on your personal calendar.
It is important to note:
1. iCAL feature pushes data to a 3rd party program (your personal calendar). Once we push the data, when it shows up, how it shows up, if it shows up is out of our control. Consequently there is very little support we can provide.
We have noticed it takes Google up to 48 hours to display the changes.
2. If you want the Solo calendar on your phone and your personal calendar - e.g. Google calendar and iPhone - you will need to add the URL provided by Addaero Solo both places.
Create The URL in Addaero Solo
1. Go To: Settings > General Settings
2. Enable Synchronization > Select Yes
3. Select Copy Link
4. Select Save
Take the link you copied add it to your iCS supported personal calendar.
Add iCAL Link to your personal calendar (see options below)
Note: Once the link is applied it may take a few minutes for the workouts to display in your personal calendar.
Left side of your Google Calendar
- Select "Other calendars" section
- Select "Add by URL"
- An overlay appears enter the URL provided in your Addaero Solo Settings
- The workouts from Addaero Solo should populate almost immediately
Printing From Google Calendar
Best Results for printing your Solo workout calendar in your personal calendar
- Agenda View
- Select More
- Make sure to select Print Description so you will see the workout details
*Note: Google Calendar does not have a consistent refresh cycle so new workouts may update immediately and some may take 24-48 hours. The refresh is out of our control.
iCal for Apple Mac default email client
- Open the calendar
- Go to File > New Calendar Subscription
- Enter URL from Addaero Solo
- Select Subscribe
Add Addaero Solo calendar to your iPhone
- Tap the "Settings" app on your iOS device's Home screen.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars," then tap "Add Account" in the Accounts section.
- Tap "Other," then tap "Add Subscribed Calendar."
- Enter the ICS calendar's address in the "Server" field.
- Tap "Next," then enter a name for the calendar in the Description field.
- Tap "Save" to add the calendar to the Calendar app.
Internet Calendar Subscriptions can be added, changed, or removed from the Account Settings dialog box.
On the Tools menu, click Account Settings, and then click the Internet Calendars tab.
In Outlook 2010, click the "Home" tab, then click "Open Calendar", choose "From Internet" and add your .ics URL link from Addaero Solo.
In Outlook 2007, click on the "Tools" menu, then click "Account Settings". Then click the "Internet Calendars" tab, click "new" and add your .ics URL link from Addaero Solo