Addaero Solo Activity Feed provides a single results view and communication tool. it lets the coach communicate with both athletes and groups and view results in a single view.
You can also access the feed on the Android and iOS app - Help Doc.
The "Activity Feed" is a three column layout
- Activity Feed - Center Column
- Athlete & Group List - Left Column
- Coaching Summary - Right Column
The activity feed posts each athlete's results in real-time. As a coach, you may view results for a single athlete or your entire coaching group. Each activity feed entry has the following attributes:
- Athlete Name/Avatar (If you view the feed by a single athlete the avatar becomes a sports icon)
- Workout name (select to see details in column on right)
- Date workout was actually completed
- Date workout results were posted in Addaero Solo
- Summary Results for the workout
High5 a workout - let the athlete know they did a good job.
Post a message on the workout to your athlete. Your athlete will receive a notification and the athlete can message back to you. You may delete the post.
Flag a workout so you can find it easily at a later time. You can sort by flagged workouts.
Filter Activity Feed: Search the activity feed to find workouts. Search by Workout title to compare similar workouts.
- Example - 5 mile run or certain route(downtown 20 mile loop) - use 5 mile run in the title or (downtown 20 mile loop) workouts with a similar word match will be displayed when entered in the filter,
Flagged Workouts: Flag one or more workouts in the feed. Filter activity feed for one athlete or all athletes by the flagged workouts.
- Helpful for workouts you may want to review at a later date - flag the workout and filter by Flagged workouts
Notes: View result notes that your athlete has entered for each workout (notes is selected by default).
Completed Date: View workouts for one or all of your athletes by the date the workout was completed.
Posted Date: View workouts for one or all of your athletes by the date the workout was posted to Addaero Solo.
Athlete & Group List
The "Athlete & Group List" in the left hand column provides a options to view and manage information for each athlete and group.
Athlete Name: Select Athlete to view a single Athlete's Activity Feed
All Athletes: Select All Athletes to view all of your athletes in the feed (feed defaults to all athletes)
Invite Athlete: Navigates to the Invite Athlete screen
Header Row: Sort athletes by column header
Quick Jump to the Athlete's Calendar
- Show Last Login: Last time the athlete logged in to Addaero
- Show Team: Filters the athlete by team which you can setup in Athlete List
- Show Last Contact: View the last time you communicated with each athlete using Addaero Solo. Communication includes a comment on a workout work or posting to the athlete Activity Feed.
- Show Last Workout: Shows the last workout by date the athlete has on their calendar. (Indicator that you may need to add additional workouts to the athlete's calendar)
Groups provides a list of the groups you manage. Selecting a group allows you to view the workout results for each group member, you may post to the group or comment and High5 an individual workouts.
The coaching summary view in the right column changes based on the selections in the activity feed.
- Coaching group name and avatar
- Coaching group summary
- Total Athletes
- Total Groups
- Total Workouts
- Post a message to all of your athletes
- Athlete name and avatar
- Last Log-in
- Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year summary stats
- Upcoming races and events (you and your athlete can enter these races in the athlete's settings)
- Post a message to the athlete which will show up in their feed and send them a notification. The athlete can respond to the message from their feed.
- Workout name & results details
- Link to Garmin Connect (if it is a Garmin workout)
- Post a message to the athlete on the specific workout. (The post will show up in the athletes feed below the selected workout & send the athlete a notification. The athlete can respond to the message from their feed).
When a group is selected in the left column the group avatar and group description display in the right hand column. A group manager can also post messages to send to the group.
Each time you post a comment the athlete will receive an email notification. Both the coach and athlete has the option to turn off email notifications in their settings.
Workout Results: Post a comment on a completed workout. It will also send the athlete an email with the comment. The Athlete can respond to the comment in the feed.
Athlete Feed: Post a message to the Athlete's Activity Feed. It will also send the athlete an email with the comment. The Athlete can respond to the comment in the feed.
Coaching Group Feed: Post a message to your athletes in your Coaching group. This will post a message to each of your Coached Athlete's Activity Feed. It will also send the athlete an email with the comment. The Athlete can respond to the message in the feed.
High5: Give your athlete a High5 - great way to say well done on a workout
Note: Post email notifications can be turned off in "Settings"