You can merge the Garmin/Strava entry with an existing workout on your calendar so the planned metrics and actual results are in one workout. It avoids double entries, it is an efficient way to log your workout results.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON RE-LINKING A WORKOUT
|Link Your Garmin Data With Assigned Workout|
|Desktop/Laptop||iPhone & Android App|
Link a Garmin/Strava Activity to an Assigned Workout
- Open the Garmin/Strava Entry that you want to link to a specific workout (you may also right click the entry from the calendar).
- Select "Link to a Workout"
- Your existing workouts within 1, 3, 7, 15, and 31 day range of the entry you are linking are displayed
- Select an exercise within a workout or add the results to a workout.
- Link to an exercise within a workout allows you to choose one exercise within a multi-step exercise or the single exercise within the workout to link to. For example, if you had three running exercises in a workout you may link the Garmin data to one of the three exercises.
- Add as a new result to a workout allows you to add the Garmin results to the entire exercise if you have Garmin Data that applies to all the steps in the exercise
- Select Link Results and the Garmin/Strava data will merge with the workout on your calendar
- Note: The Garmin/Strava Activity will be deleted from your calendar once you have chosen to Link Results
- The Garmin/Strava entry data is now populated in the workout
- Once the Garmin/Strava Entry is Linked with a Workout Entry it will be marked at completed with a Green check mark.
Re-Linking a Garmin/Strava Activity
- Login to GarminConnect
- Select Activities
- Select the activity that has the Garmin File
- Far right side of the screen select the gear icon
- Select Export Original
- The FIT file will download to your computer
- Login to Addaero Solo and go to your calendar screen
- Select Calendar Options
- Select Manual Upload
- Search for the file on your computer and upload
- The Garmin Activity is now on your calendar and you can relink it to a workout
COACH VIEW: ATHLETE GARMIN/STRAVA DATA
There is a link to the GarminConnect site in the workout notes. You may click on the link or copy the link in to the address bar of your browser to view the GarminConnect data.
In order to view your Athlete's GarminConnect data: