User Settings located on the bottom navigation bar is where the user creates and updates personal information.
Tasks that can be performed "Personal Information"
- Change password
- Update user information
- Add a picture to Addaero profile
- Check account status
Tasks that can be performed "General Settings"
- Set the unit of measurement that you would like to use in the program to Metric or English
- Set your time zone so Solo can tell when to send your daily workouts
- Set your default login screen to either the "Summary Screen" or the "Calendar"
- Set your default calendar view to either month or week
- Set the week starting date
- Set your notifications and what time you want to receive the notification
- Turn on/off animations - this will remove the the Flash animations.
E-Mail Notifications - Yes or No
- Receive comments and messages on My Feed
- Receive Addaero News and Updates
- Receive Weekly Summary
- Receive Missed Workouts
- Receive daily workouts
- Time of day you will receive daily workouts
Tasks that can be performed "My Profile"
- Enter information about yourself "Biography"
- Enter and track upcoming races and events
View Article on setting up Workout Zones