Athletes connect to Addaero Solo on a desktop/Laptop, Android or iOS App, or web browser on a mobile device.
|Connect to Addaero Solo|
|train.addaero.com||iTunes & Google Play||mobile.addaero.com|
Getting Started Video (7:45)
- View your workouts and message with your coach(Activity Feed)
- Confirm and update your user settings (Settings)
- Connect your Garmin, Withings, Fitbit (settings)
- Setup, plan, and analyze your workouts (Calendar)
- Create workouts in your personal workout catalog(Workouts)
- Move, Copy, Delete a range of workouts (Bulk Workout Tools)
- Create a group calendar to share a training plan with Friends (Groups)
- View health and fitness data (reports)
- Access Addaero from any mobile device (Mobile)
- Personal Information
- My Profile Biographical information about you. Planned races and events allows your coach to see upcoming races that you have planned
General SettingsSetup your Addaero Solo Settings and default views.
- Login View
- Calendar Format
- Week start date
- Calendar format (week or month)
- Setup e-mail notifications
- Set your time and unit of measure (metric or standard)
- Allow your coach to view your health data (this is opt-in and will allow your coach to view all of your health data)
- Linking your Garmin Account - Learn More
Manage Your Personal Calendar
Begin using your Addaero calendar to plan, track and analyze your health and fitness.
- If you connect to a group training plan, the group schedule will appear on your calendar
- If you connect to a coach, the coaches workouts will appear on your calendar
- Activities from your device that you synched with Addaero will appear on your calendar.
- Add your own workouts to the calendar by choosing from your personal workout catalog.
- Did you complete a workout that was not on your calendar? Simply use the add workout icon to add the workout details
- Build workouts using the Workout Builder. All of the workouts that you build are saved in your "Workout Catalog"
- This is a great way to plan your training
- Build the workouts
- Add the workouts to your calendar.
- How to Build a Workout
- Once a workout is completed and saved it is in your workout catalog which can be accessed when adding workouts to Your Calendar or a Group Calendar.
View your health and fitness results for a week, month, year or last 30 days.
- Body Fat
- Steps Walked
Bulk Workout Tools
Move, Copy and Delete a range of workouts. Great way to build a training plan and apply it to another part of your calendar.
Move a range of workouts within an athlete calendar, group calendar, or personal calendar
Copy a range of workouts to one or more athletes, one or more groups, or to another range on a personal calendar
Delete a range of workouts within an athlete calendar, group calendar, or personal calendar
- How to Move, Copy, Delete Workouts
Create or Connect to a Group
- Groups is where you create groups and invite members to join the group. You can also connect to an existing group. Groups with workouts you are associated with will show up on your Addaero Calendar.
- You can create a group in this module, invite people to join your group, manage the members and group calendar.