Welcome to Addaero Mobile. Use this section as a tool to assist in maximizing your Addaero Mobile experience with the insight to the feature rich functionality in Addaero Mobile. Addaero Mobile can be accessed using the URL m.addaero.com. Use your Addaero user-name and password to login to your account.
Coaches please view the last section on this page to learn how to assign workouts from your workout book in Addaero Mobile.
The Agenda View is the default view for Athletes (the Athlete View is the default view for Coaches). The Agenda View shows your workouts for one week. There are a number of important pieces of information listed on this screen.
1. Week that is being displayed
2. One week forward and One week Back Buttons
3. Total workout time for the week displayed (e.g. 5:20)
1. Workout is complete and the results have been entered.
2. Key workout icon which means your coach requires that it CAN'T be moved.
3.This shows that your workout was moved from the assigned date.
4. + allows you to add a workout for that day
5. Garmin icon shows that device data has been added to the workout
6. Workout description
7. Total time for the workout
8. Total workout time for the day
1. Calendar is a quick jump to a different day
2. Edit allows you to move workouts within the week. Choose up and down arrows
3. New allows you to create a new workout and also add results at the same time
4. Logout allows you to logout of the application
ADD RESULTS | MOVE WORKOUT
From the agenda screen choose a workout. On the workout screen:
1. View the workout
2. Choose a Full Screen of the description
3. Add workout results
4. Select the date (e.g. 03/09/2012) and move workout to another day
TWEET AND POST RESULTS TO TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
Addaero Mobile allows you to Tweet and Post your workout results to Twitter and Facebook. Your coach must enable this feature for you to be able to use it.
1. Inside a workout select the "Share" button
2. Twitter and Facebook options will be presented
3. Select one of the social icons to share your results
4. You will be redirected and potentially required to login to the Social site before posting your workout results.
If you login as a coach you have one additional button on the navigation bar "Switch" which allows you to switch between athletes.
When you login as a coach you will see your athlete list. Once you choose an athlete your view will be the athletes view. There is a 3 step process assigning an athlete a workout
ATHLETE > ACTIVITY > WORKOUT
- Choose the athlete. You can search for the athlete using the filter.
- Choose the activity type. You can search for the activity using the filter.
- Choose the workout. You can search for the workout using the filter.
When the workout is selected you have the option to Save or Edit the workout.
Edit allows you to add additional information to the the workout. Once Save is chosen the workout will be added to the athletes calendar on the day you selected.