Add Health Results
To add health results to your Addaero Solo Calendar:
- Select the date you want to add the health data to your Addaero Solo Calendar
- Select the Heart Icon
- Select "Health Items to Record" (Active Time, Weight, BMI, Sleep, Heart Rate, Systolic, Diastolic...)
- After selecting the Health Items, Select Done
- You will be presented with the Health Screen where you can view and graph health data for the past 30 days.
The left column displays summary information for the health entry. The notes field is used to add notes about this entry.
- The center column is where you add the data to each "Health Item Record"
- The graph for each "Health Item Record" displays the data for the record for the past 30 days
- Selecting the from a "Health Item Record" in the center column will display a definition of the the Health Item and list the past 30 entries for the item.
- Selecting the from a "Health Item Record" in the center column will graph the past 30 days of the health items. Choosing more than 1 item to graph will give you the opportunity to compare multiple "Health Items Records" in one graph.
Tips and Tricks
- You can add additional "Health Items" using the button