User Settings located on the bottom navigation bar is where the user creates and updates personal user information. As a coach you have access to your Athlete's profile, personal information, workout zones.
Tasks that can be performed "Personal Information"
- Change password
- Update user information
- Add a picture to Addaero profile
- Check account status
Tasks that can be performed "General Settings"
- Set the unit of measurement that you would like to use in the program to Metric or English
- Set your time zone so Solo can tell when to send your daily workouts
- Set your default login screen to either the "Summary Screen" or the "Calendar"
- Set your default calendar view to either month or week
- Set the week starting date
- Turn on/off animations - this will remove the the Flash animations.
- Navigation will set the navigation bar fixed or will expand when you hover over it.
E-Mail Settings Yes or No
- Receive athlete results
- Receive athlete comments and messages
- Receive comments and messages on your My Addaero feed
- Receive Addaero News and Updates
- Receive daily workouts
- Time of day you will receive daily workouts
- Receive athlete missed workouts (this is one email that lists out all of the missed workouts from the prior day)
Tasks that can be performed "My Profile"
- Enter your user "Biography"
- Upcoming races and events
View Article on setting up Workout Zones